Direct to Consumer
Because Jennie’s husband owns several manufacturing facilities in China, Henry & BROS., is able to pass the savings on to the consumer, making the company’s prices unbeatable for the quality. Since we have our own manufacturing facilities, we are able to quickly design our products based on current fashions and trends.
Our Founder Story
Jennie Peterson Yu Ph.D
Honed her knowledge of the textile and fashion industry in the global market prior to becoming a mother of three boys, two teenagers and a newborn girl. With a background in fabric development for the largest retaiflers in the world and a PhD in Fashion Textiles, she embarked on a mission to create not only soft blankets but beautifully functional keepsakes at affordable prices.
Our Sustainability Principles
1) Sustainable development is not about doing less things, but about better managing what we do.
2) Being sustainable means using our resources wisely and prudently.
3) Sustainable living is the lifestyle that we should adopt and promote.
4) Reducing waste and planning ahead can help us produce more sustainably.
5) The earth simply cannot support all the needs of humans if we don't change our production methods.
6) We can reduce our impact on the environment by using better materials
Henry & BROS., believes in the spirit of giving back to our global community. To date, the company has donated more than 3,500 new baby and toddler items to organizations all over the world that are dedicated to caring for today’s youth in orphanages and foster care.
Click here to read more details about the organizations with whom we collaborate.
Henry & BROS. currently supplies products to many retailers all over the world. They range from smaller regional shops to larger chain stores with 500+ international franchises.