Double Layer Cloth Fabric Structure
This illustration is based exactly on our fabric construction and yarn coloration for the Rainbow Burst Travel Blanket. ALL of our fabrics except the towel blanket are made from double layer cloth. This means we use a specialized weaving technique to connect two layers of fabric. This is not the same as two layers of fabric sewn together. It is woven this way using a specialized 3-D machine.
100% CottonOur products are all made with 100% COTTON which offers these benefits to you and your family:
- Cotton breathes better than oil-based synthetic fabrics for your child's comfort and safety.
- Cotton does not cling onto smells and odors.
- Low maintenance to easily machine wash and dry.
- Strong - perfect for active children without pilling.
- Cotton is soft, absorbent, and breathable.
- Learn more about benefit of BCI here.
Reversible Pattern Designs
Each Henry & Bros blanket has a double faced-design allowing them to be used reversibly.