Lifetime Blanket (Toddler Blanket) - Nantucket Gingham
Our beautifully designed 4-layer Lifetime blankets are the perfect addition to your home with a generous size and 4-layer thickness for an enchanting night's sleep for toddlers or an ideal home throw blanket for home.
- 56" x 56"
- 100% Cotton
- Self-fabric piping along the hemline with curved corner details
- Double-row seam stitching
- 4 layers of reversible yarn-dyed fabric
- Yarn-dyed and woven into the fabric so the saturation and color-fastness are premium, heirloom quality.
- Machine washable
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, email us at Jennie@henryandbros.com
All HB Masks (retail, custom embroidery, and wholesale) are made with the most innovative, technical performance features available to meet the rising global demand for safe, yet sustainably certified products by names you trust like DuPont, CoolMax, and Archroma. High-quality, durable masks are protective while reducing environmental impact from the Covid-19 pandemic. Our cotton masks are available in 3 sizes: Adult, Child, and Toddler and each mask is outfitted with adjustable soft rubber patent-pending double-toggles, an adjustable nose bridge, triple-layer performance features (see below), a filter pocket, and durable high-caliber workmanship.
Outer Layer Performance: Antimicrobial & Water Repellent
We apply the industry's leading antimicrobial fabric finishing called Silvadur, by Dupont and a breathable water droplet-repellent fabric finishing by Archroma to the 100% cotton outer layer of fabric. Silvadur's polymeric nature, low-dosage profile and formulation composition is EPA approved and works to neutralize odor, bacteria, and other microbes with organic Silver ion technology. In addition, water repellent finishing by Archroma prevents droplet transmission through the surface and does not impair breathability. We have a range of test results and and certifications which meet the highest industry standards. Our face masks perform for you.
Inner-Layer Performance: Functional
HB Masks are three layers of soft, finely woven breathable fabric with a 2-layer inner filter pocket gauze is made from your choice of 100% Cotton or a cotton + Coolmax All Season blended performance fiber for moisture-wicking and temperature regulating. The masks are adjustable on the nose bridge and with soft rubber toggles on the ear elastics. Masks are available in three sizes.
Certified to Keep You Safe
Be confident to wear a certified face mask designed to keep you safe, dry, odor-free and fresh. Our mask materials are certified by okeo-Tex and Bluesign for their sustainability. Designing for longevity and quality is more important than ever as we just work together to reduce our global consumption of disposable goods and materials which are not withstanding. Our masks have been tested withstand 30+ washes.
Technical Details and Benefits
- Always place your baby on his/her back, except during supervised tummy time. Pediatricians recommend babies be placed on their backs to nap and sleep to reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Keep baby’s sleep area in the same area where parents sleep to reduce baby’s risk.
- Give your baby plenty of supervised tummy time when they are awake for healthy development.
- Keep the baby’s sleep area free of loose items, such as toys, crib bumpers, pillows and blankets. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends the use of wearable blankets.
We urge you to follow the safe sleeping tips extended by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission, which include always placing a baby on its back to sleep, because absolutely nothing is more important than the safety of a child. Please visit http://www.cpsc.gov/ for more information.
American Academy of Pediatrics
Mother to be loved it. She said this will be a great blanket for the baby.