3 Piece Crib Set - Pink and Purple Ombré
Our 3-piece quilt sets feel like a dream for babies and toddlers!
- Ethically-sourced American Supima cotton delivers smooth luxury for small beds.
- Unique double-layer cloth fabric is incredibly soft-to-the-touch, breathable, and a natural fiber.
- Dupont's Silvadur fabric finishing which employs ionic processes to safetly prevent growth of odor and illness-causing microbes. Silvadur has been approved by the FDA and EPA.
- This set Includes a fitted bottom sheet for baby and then a top quilt and pillow sham for toddlers or floor time baby prop and play.
Please do not leave babies unattended in beds with this quilt or any blanket. The quilt is ideal for babies over 12 months who are sufficiently able to adjust their bedding and blankets. Infants will love the quilt and soft pillow sham for tummy-time and propping.
Machine wash cold with similar colors on a gentle cycle only, preferably with other baby bedding sets. Do NOT bleach. Tumble dry only on low. Ironing is optional.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, email us at Jennie@henryandbros.com
All HB Masks (retail, custom embroidery, and wholesale) are made with the most innovative, technical performance features available to meet the rising global demand for safe, yet sustainably certified products by names you trust like DuPont, CoolMax, and Archroma. High-quality, durable masks are protective while reducing environmental impact from the Covid-19 pandemic. Our cotton masks are available in 3 sizes: Adult, Child, and Toddler and each mask is outfitted with adjustable soft rubber patent-pending double-toggles, an adjustable nose bridge, triple-layer performance features (see below), a filter pocket, and durable high-caliber workmanship.
Outer Layer Performance: Antimicrobial & Water Repellent
We apply the industry's leading antimicrobial fabric finishing called Silvadur, by Dupont and a breathable water droplet-repellent fabric finishing by Archroma to the 100% cotton outer layer of fabric. Silvadur's polymeric nature, low-dosage profile and formulation composition is EPA approved and works to neutralize odor, bacteria, and other microbes with organic Silver ion technology. In addition, water repellent finishing by Archroma prevents droplet transmission through the surface and does not impair breathability. We have a range of test results and and certifications which meet the highest industry standards. Our face masks perform for you.
Inner-Layer Performance: Functional
HB Masks are three layers of soft, finely woven breathable fabric with a 2-layer inner filter pocket gauze is made from your choice of 100% Cotton or a cotton + Coolmax All Season blended performance fiber for moisture-wicking and temperature regulating. The masks are adjustable on the nose bridge and with soft rubber toggles on the ear elastics. Masks are available in three sizes.
Certified to Keep You Safe
Be confident to wear a certified face mask designed to keep you safe, dry, odor-free and fresh. Our mask materials are certified by okeo-Tex and Bluesign for their sustainability. Designing for longevity and quality is more important than ever as we just work together to reduce our global consumption of disposable goods and materials which are not withstanding. Our masks have been tested withstand 30+ washes.
Technical Details and Benefits
- Always place your baby on his/her back, except during supervised tummy time. Pediatricians recommend babies be placed on their backs to nap and sleep to reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Keep baby’s sleep area in the same area where parents sleep to reduce baby’s risk.
- Give your baby plenty of supervised tummy time when they are awake for healthy development.
- Keep the baby’s sleep area free of loose items, such as toys, crib bumpers, pillows and blankets. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends the use of wearable blankets.
We urge you to follow the safe sleeping tips extended by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission, which include always placing a baby on its back to sleep, because absolutely nothing is more important than the safety of a child. Please visit http://www.cpsc.gov/ for more information.
American Academy of Pediatrics
Finish didn't fade or pull after multiple washes.